Avoid Eating After Taking Chicken
Avoid eating after taking chicken which can be problematic for your stomach and overall health. Here are a few things that you should avoid eating after taking chicken.
If you love your health, remember to eat these three things with chicken. People who are fond of food and drink are quick to eat their favorite thing as soon as they see it. But do you know that this habit of yours can get you in trouble?
Yes, there are many such things related to food and drink which, by mixing them, cause great harm to health. One such example is chicken. People who are fond of chicken do not make the mistake of eating these three things with chicken even after forgetting.
Big Mistakes After Eating Chicken
The three Things are Curd, Fish, and Milk discussed below.
People who eat chicken should never consume Curd with it. This is because the chicken produces heat in the body. On the other end, Curd cools down the stomach temperature. Eating Curd and chicken together, both ingredients, has a terrible effect on the digestive system.
Read Also: How Much yogurt Should I Eat A Day
Chicken and fish both have a high concentration of Proteins. However, both things contain different types of proteins. When these two proteins are consumed together, it hurts the body because every nutrient should be consumed in a balanced quantity.
It is advisable not to consume milk along with the chicken. The nutrients found in milk, together with the nutrients of chicken, adversely affect our bodies. Consuming both together causes a reaction in our body. As a result of this reaction, white spots or allergies may appear on the body in some individuals.
Not Only Chicken, Never Eat These Things Together:-
- Black pepper should not be eaten with fish. Eating black pepper, even after eating fish, can cause harm.
- Spinach should not be consumed with sesame seeds. Not only this, remember to cook spinach in sesame oil. Doing so can cause diarrhea.
- Ghee kept in a bronze vessel should be eaten for less than ten days.
- Mustard oil and yellow umbrella Mushroom should not be taken at the same time.
- Ghee, oil, melon, guava, cucumber, Jamun, and groundnut should not be eaten with cold water.
- Sattu, alcohol, sour, and jackfruit should not be eaten with Kheer.
- Vinegar should not be eaten with rice.
However, modern science emphasizes a balanced diet but only believes a little in Ayurveda’s theory of cold and hot. If you are suffering from any disease, then definitely contact your doctor for a better solution.